Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

US man tattoos his eyeballs...


Tatt's painful: The Human Chequerboard tattoo nut who injected ink into his eyes

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 3:59 PM on 22nd October 2010
A tatto freak known as the Human Chequerboard has taken his obsession to an agonising new level by having ink injected into the whites of his eyes.
Matt Gone, from Portland, Oregon, boasts that 98 per cent of his body is now covered in tattoos.
The bizarre chequerboard pattern covers his head and face. Now his eyes are permanently coloured - one blue, the other green.
Socket set: Matt Gone's right eye is gree and his left is blue
Socket set: Matt Gone's right eye is gree and his left is blue
And he carried out the risky operation by himself at his home, according to the website Nine News.
Mr Gone told the US television station Fox12: 'I patch-tested it and was successful. I had to take the risk. I've done that a lot of times before. 
'I'm not crazy. I'm trained. I have a lot of experience. I picked different colours because I like mutations because I have birth defects.'
Eye pad: He injected the ink while alone at home
Eye pad: He injected the ink while alone at home
Tattoo much: Matt Gone reckons 98 per cent of his body is covered in designs
Tattoo much: Matt Gone reckons 98 per cent of his body is covered in designs
Mr Gone said he began tattooing his body 20 years ago to disguise physical deformities, but did not give any further details.
Doctors have warned that injecting ink into the eyes could lead to blindness or serious infection.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322892/Tattoo-freak-Human-Chequerboard-injects-ink-eyes.html#ixzz138GdVYLl

No comments:

Post a Comment