Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Granny to Harley around the world... proving you're never too old.

Motorbiking gran sells house to see world

Harley Davidson /PA
A 62-year-old grandmother is selling her £200,000 house so she can travel the world on her Harley Davidson motorbike.
Sue O'Grady plans to blow every last penny she owns on the road trip of all time, reports the Yorkshire Post.
As she laughed off her family's fears, she said: "They think I'm absolutely crazy - but you only live once, and I'm going to make the best of it while I've got the chance."
The former hairdresser, from Sprotbrough, Doncaster, has no qualms about selling her six bedroomed semi, where's she's lived for the last 20 years, to pay for the marathon trip.
She said: "I love my home, I've lived there a long time and it's everything I ever wanted, but I probably love my Harley a lot more on balance, so the house has got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment