Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bra-vo to organic farming.

Extra support for melons

M and Y Agency Ltd / Rex Features
Fruity farmer Rowie Meers is proudly showing off her melons after using bras to grow the fruit on her farm.
Meers, 45, asked customers at Purton House Organics to donate their unwanted underwear to support the melons after discovering they were hanging too low to flourish.
She now uses over 40 bras to hoist the fruit from the ceilings of her farm in Swindon, Wilts, and claims the bigger the bust the better, reports Rex Features.
Rowie said: "We had such a fantastic crop of melons and I was struggling too stop them swinging to low. We needed something to suspend them.
"My eureka moment came when I thought something needed to be done then looked down at my B cup - I realised the answer was under my nose.
"I thought let's use bras because they suspend my melons very well so let's use them for this.
"My customers have been sending in their bras to help me out. A size D cup seems to be the best for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment